My Truck Is 4 Sale: 2003 W/ 25,000 Miles Very Clean

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

dam justin i really hope you get what your asking as sad as it may sound im thinking of selling mine as well . but for the price i need will seem outragous to some . after the feature comes out im going to see if i can get any bites.

dam justin i really hope you get what your asking as sad as it may sound im thinking of selling mine as well . but for the price i need will seem outragous to some . after the feature comes out im going to see if i can get any bites.

You looking to sell as well now? Hey, its alot easier and less expensive to put a Camaro (Chase) or a Corvette (Justin) into the 9's. Good luck to both of you as you both have rock solid trucks that will deffinately put a smile on someone's face. :cheers:

You looking to sell as well now? Hey, its alot easier and less expensive to put a Camaro (Chase) or a Corvette (Justin) into the 9's. Good luck to both of you as you both have rock solid trucks that will deffinately put a smile on someone's face. :cheers:

Thanks, if you hear of anyone who is interested in a clean SSS let me or them know. Obviously it is far from stock but I'm willing to work with someone on the price.

Edited by Justin Lamanna (see edit history)

I have to say i've been thinking about selling my also. Just not 100% sure yet. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...