My Truck Is 4 Sale: 2003 W/ 25,000 Miles Very Clean

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you have not sold this truck yet! I think it may be because it is so slow, only doing 11.99 in the quarter and all.

Just kidding! Seriously though, it is a very nice truck. Someone thinking about a new Chevy should consider yours instead. I bet it is fun to drive.

Good luck, and congrats to whoever buys it.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
bump for being a great price on a great truck!

P3090400.jpg

THE TRUCK IS SOLD TO A GENTLEMAN IN FLORIDA. I AM MEETING HIM AT THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING. IT WILL BE OFFICAL ONCE HIS CHECK CLEARS AND I SEND HIM THE TITLE. ONCE IT DOES I WILL ANNOUNCE THE NEW OWNER TO EVERYONE, HE SAID HE WILL BE ON THE SITE A LOT NOW. SO I HOPE EVERYONE WELCOMES HIM AS YOU HAVE ME.

Hi everyone, I'm the proud new owner of Justin's truck. In case you have never seen it before, it is the most well taken care of vehicle that I have ever seen and all of the upgrades are both tasteful and professional. Im located in Jacksonville Fl for any of you in FL.

Welcome :cheers: Congrats , I don't think you will be disappointed at all with that purchase.