Bed Rug

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine on ebay. went and picked it up. the thing is awsome. i hauled my chevy 350 down to North Carolina in a little bit of rain and snow and then put a 468 big block in. got a little oil and an dirt on the carpet. took a brush and cleaned up nice. i love it!!!!!! :thumbs::cheers:

Aw, hell. Now I have something else on my list of things to get. :)

I just bought one on eBay. The BedRug with the Chevy logo. New. $314.00 plus shipping. If anyone is interested, here is a link to the seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/Byers-Genuine-GM-Accessories

Update: Got an additional email that shipping is $46.00. Still a pretty good price. They have lots of OEM accessories at discounted prices.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

had an extra one and my so called buddy / freind at the shop kept it.. i was going to sell it cheap to someone in the site. but that's another story.. iam on my second, this one came with the SS i bought.. i used to be a salesman at an old friend's truck shop. these things are made out of the same material used for a drop in liner, only they make into a fiber.. nothing can harm them except paint !! but what doesn't paint hurt when it drys ??? we had a sample in a jar with oil and another with bleach in it.. no breakdown of material of any sort after a year.. would never give up my Bedrug.. :thumbs: GREAT PRODUCT that Wise industries put together..

I have had my bed rug since 2004 when I bought my truck. No problems and really makes the back look nice... To be honost I dont even need a tent anymore I just use a small air matress or sleeping bag with masquito netting draped over the back and wham a comfortable tent. :cheers:

I bought one a few weeks ago and love it. got one of the refurbished ones off eBay. they come from the manufacturer and usually its just a defective zipper or tear in the stitching that needs repair. I paid $269 shipped to the door. very easy install.

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought one on eBay. The BedRug with the Chevy logo. New. $314.00 plus shipping. If anyone is interested, here is a link to the seller:

http://stores.ebay.com/Byers-Genuine-GM-Accessories

Update: Got an additional email that shipping is $46.00. Still a pretty good price. They have lots of OEM accessories at discounted prices.

OK, it's in.. Have a look:

post-9798-1215185030_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1215185045_thumb.jpg