Bed Rug

Looks good. I really like the Chevy emblem. How does the tailgate shut? Mine is kind of hard to shut.

The tailgate closes fine. I have the fold across the bottom going up, rather than down in between the bed and tailgate. I had read somewhere on here that it closes easier that way, and it does.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great guys...i'm more of a bed liner guy myself but they really do look nice :thumbs:

It's made from the same material as spray on bed liner. That's why it's so durable and stain resistant. But it looks like carpet. Cool stuff.

It's made from the same material as spray on bed liner. That's why it's so durable and stain resistant. But it looks like carpet. Cool stuff.

Yup, i was going to get a spray in liner but now i want the bedrug, plus i dont haul much since we have 2 other trucks for that. :chevy:

• 6 months later...

...I am about to order one. Is there any differences between the original "BedRug" and the GM piece with the bowtie? After a long winded internet search, the original "BedRug" seems to fit a little more snug and appears to be a little thicker. Any truth to that????

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Hank, thanks for the PM reply!

...I am about to order one. Is there any differences between the original "BedRug" and the GM piece with the bowtie? After a long winded internet search, the original "BedRug" seems to fit a little more snug and appears to be a little thicker. Any truth to that????

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Hank, thanks for the PM reply!

Glad to help. BTW... I am thoroughly satisfied with my OEM GM BedRug!

Also make sure to pick up the bed seal kit from lund. It seals your tailgate like a car door ad keeps dust and crap from coming in.

Did not know Lund made one - cool!

Forgot to originally mention - dogs LOVE Bedrugs!

Mr. P. :)