Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty For Child Rape

zanis520

Even though it is a very vicious crime, I dont think it warrants the death penalty...

It's just one more question of, is the person you are executing for this crime truly guilty or innocent. The less we apply the death penalty, the better. And I only believe that because of the malicious prosecutions of innocent people and then sent to death row.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

when you take away concern of the worst possible punishment for one individual crime then you may see an increase in those cases.

if all i had to worry about was a hand slap for killing someone, i'd go take care of these pervs myself.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I don't think a horrendous crime such as this warrants the death penalty. Yes it is disgusting and f*cked up on so many levels, but I believe in "an eye of an eye". Trust me, lock them up and they will get paid back in jail by Bubba. :uhoh:

Even better, any convicted child rapist should be castrated. :smash:

When i heard it on the news yesterday my initial reaction was rage. I thought, fine, if it is my kid that gets raped by some bastard I will take justice into my own hands and kill the SOB myself, make him suffer a very slow painful death. Then after the initial shock wore off I had a new thought. First off I would beat the crap out of him, to within an inch of his life. Then when he went to prison I would find a way to make sure that everyone there knew exactly what he was in there for and let them take care of him.

I do agree with Woody, when they know that the penalty is not the most severe the crimes will go up.

If someone rapes my daughter they better hope the police find them before I do.

:cheers: I have thought of this (kind of) and came to the conclusion that if someone were to do a violent crime to one of my daughters / wife, I would have no problem dealing with the consequences of my retaliation as long as my wife was able to care for my girls "when I am gone". :smash:

uhh send them to jail and they will be killed anyway in the pen if your a child molester you dont last long

exactly.... people dont realize that when u go to the pen everyone knows wat u did to get there. specially when when ur pedo, ur either gonna die soon or gonna get raped when u get there then eventually get taken out.

If someone rapes my daughter they better hope the police find them before I do.

:withstupid: and Kevin on this one, if someone were to hurt someone in my family i'd be fine with watever consequences may be....

-Rob

any one who hurts my kids in any way will get ****ed up ...but i dont think taking it away will change what most people do...because i dont think most people think about what will happen to them if they commit a crime until they get caught ...i belive child rapist should get some type of a horrible fate ...maybe if they get tortured (sp)? everyday for the rest of their life

I don't think a horrendous crime such as this warrants the death penalty. Yes it is disgusting and f*cked up on so many levels, but I believe in "an eye of an eye". Trust me, lock them up and they will get paid back in jail by Bubba. :uhoh:

Even better, any convicted child rapist should be castrated. :smash:

I disagree, this happens all the time. A sex offender will get released back into the public and commit the same crime over and over. These people are phucked up in the head and will always go back to their old ways. These type of people don't deserve a chance in hell to live on this planet. They should launch the phuckers up into space and put into orbit, and get smacked around my meteors.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)