Smallest Wheel You Can Fit With Baer Alumasports

actually my tires wer shorter than stock but wider 285/50s and yeah i don't how much more the fooses weigh than the stockers but the 22s definetly weigh more than the 20s and i knew that going in.

exactly, which is why i was wanting to know what was the smallest wheel i could run so i could figure out how much a track wheel setup would be

Yep, this is what I had planned but changed my mind. The hevy 22's make me feel real slow on the street so I'm going to a forged 20 so I don't have to change wheels for the track. I had my 17" track wheels on for awhile and the truck felt so much faster but I can't run around with ugly steel 17" wheels lol. I think the forged 20's should really help me out plus big break kits won't be something I have to worry about so much.

just an update we had a titan with the stock 18s on it at the shop so i took the truck up there and took a wheel off of the titan and test fitted and it has about 3/4 of an inch clearance around the alumasports. so it looks like i'll be looking for some titan wheels