Fs: Oem Headlights And Bumper Lights

raidaz4lyfe

If anybody would like my OEM headlights and bumper lights to clear or color match the reflector and sell them for more later let me know... Just PM me what you would be willing to pay for them since I'm not sure what they go for and I don't need them anymore... I was thinkin' somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 a piece... I also have the tinted headlight covers for all four lights (as of now the top ones are painted gloss black).. I'm thinkin' $40 for the set, but i'll give them up for $30 if shipped with headlights and bumper lights... PM me if ya'll have any questions.. thanks guys

If anybody would like my OEM headlights and bumper lights to clear or color match the reflector and sell them for more later let me know... Just PM me what you would be willing to pay for them since I'm not sure what they go for and I don't need them anymore... I was thinkin' somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 a piece... I also have the tinted headlight covers for all four lights (as of now the top ones are painted gloss black).. I'm thinkin' $40 for the set, but i'll give them up for $30 if shipped with headlights and bumper lights... PM me if ya'll have any questions.. thanks guys

i'll take the Headlights And Bumper Lights, give me your pp address

What condition are the oem headlights in? Any pictures?

they are basically in perfect condition since I had them covered with the tinted covers most of the time. I have had the upper headlights off of the truck and in a box for 3 months now and the lower bumper lights just came off today as I installed my new ones, but I haven't been driving the truck much because it needs a new tranny. There are absolutely no cracks or scratches. This week I can get them all cleaned up and boxed up if you'd like them. Let me know if you need pics and I will see what I can do.

This hasn't been updated in awhile, but I still have those OEM headlights and bumper lights if anybody wants to clear or color match the reflectors and sell them for profit. I'm still willing to sell them for $30 a piece. They are a cleaned up and boxed, ready to go. Let me know. Thanks.