Vho Or Joe Gibbs 20's W Tires

Jond983

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 4 jg wheels in November fron Gatriot Wheel in Detroit. They did not come with the JG caps just plain ones. they ran 725 for the set + shipping.

contact information

Gatriot wheel & Tire

28335 Gratiot Ave

Roseville, MI 48066

(586) 776-1600

Mike or AL

I bought 4 jg wheels in November fron Gatriot Wheel in Detroit. They did not come with the JG caps just plain ones. they ran 725 for the set + shipping.

contact information

Gatriot wheel & Tire

28335 Gratiot Ave

Roseville, MI 48066

(586) 776-1600

Mike or AL

nice find, i wonder where i could find the joe gibbs caps for a decent price

hey i have my oem stock sss wheels in chrome off my 06. they are absolutely perfect. been garage kept. always had wheel wax on them and kept clean. no scratches or anything of the sort. the tires arent great but fine to drive on. they are the stockers with a little more than 20k miles. i would like $1200 for them. im in the DFW area and willing to meet if you want them. lmk....Sam

hey i have my oem stock sss wheels in chrome off my 06. they are absolutely perfect. been garage kept. always had wheel wax on them and kept clean. no scratches or anything of the sort. the tires arent great but fine to drive on. they are the stockers with a little more than 20k miles. i would like $1200 for them. im in the DFW area and willing to meet if you want them. lmk....Sam

the best offer i've gotten so far for sure..but i kinda need the tires to be in good shape...lemme think about it

hey jond did u get my PM?

just read it. i have a few guys close by that are selling theres for around that price youre selling yours for lemme see what they're talking about and i'll shoot u a pm

what did you end up getting. i think those JG wheels would look sick

i think the joe gibbs would look kinda funny on my truck. cuzz its white. i'm leaning more towards the chrome SS wheels. i dunno maybe if i saw a picture of how the joe gibbs would look on my truck i'd prolly change my mind