Vho Or Joe Gibbs 20's W Tires

Jond983

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right and becuz you have all that chrome it would...didn't think of that. hey get in touch with NTMD8R SS. he is getting rid of his i think and he is within driving distance to you. real cool guy if you don't know him. good luck

yeah he pmed' me earlier i'm leaning towards buying his rims cuzz he actually has decent tires on his

yeah i saw them like ummm 2 days ago. very clean looking rims and tires and that dude is on point when it comes to his truck! good luck with the buy gotta see some pics when you get them on :chevy:

we'll see

the best offer i've gotten so far for sure..but i kinda need the tires to be in good shape...lemme think about it
cool, lmk. my buddy runs a tire shop and last time i checked it was gonna be around $350 for a new set of tires. these on here now are good for a while though. lmk, i have a few people interested in them so no bug deal either way, just thought i would post since i saw you were looking :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...