California To Legalize Weed For Everyone

zanis520

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even going to waste my time reading that link. I personally think its rediculous and irresponsible for a country/state/city or county to even consider passing it.

:withstupid: We already have a problem with todays society from alcohol, and now lets add another legal drug to the problem.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

i agree with you guys that it will probebly turn out to be a problem for the state. people will abuse it for sure, but in my opinion weed is hell of alot better than alcohol abuse. weed=calm, alcohol=rowdy, get the picture. now if you mix both of them together, there will be mayhem on the streets of cali. not good for the state.

i agree with you guys that it will probebly turn out to be a problem for the state. people will abuse it for sure, but in my opinion weed is hell of alot better than alcohol abuse. weed=calm, alcohol=rowdy, get the picture. now if you mix both of them together, there will be mayhem on the streets of cali. not good for the state.

You are right, if people would just stick to weed there probably wouldn't be a problem. But when you start mixing drugs it is dangerous. I don't believe that weed is a gateway drug. From my personal experience, the only reason weed is a gateway drug is because you are exposed to drug dealers that may be offering other types of drugs.

But the chance of people ONLY using marijuana is slim, they will most liking be using other drugs such as cocaine, alcohol, meth etc...

While marajuana may not be as bad as alcohol (maybe..maybe not) , drug deals happen every day and are FAR MORE DANGEROUS/MORE RISKY on both parties behalves. Just last week there was a murder in South Florida over a $10 bag of weed. The dealer only recieved $8 of the $10 he was supposed to and the dealer shot him in the face and killed him. How often do you hear of a deal for beer or other alcohol relating in deaths/trouble ? Marajuana/drugs are ILLEGAL, no matter how old you are, you can be 15 or 70 and its still illegal. Maybe I'm biased because I never did it, I had alot of friends that did and it wasnt a big deal as long as I wasnt around. I may choose to have a beer and you may choose to smoke a joint. Like I said, I dont have a problem as long as it isnt around me, but if legalized, it will be more popular obviously meaning more ppl will be doing it.