Fs: Belltech Leafs / Spindles, Ss Bumper Cover, Reflexxions Hood

SS Bumper Cover, and Reflexxions Hood pics are now POSTED below

Rollpan / Leafs / Spindels / Hitch all SOLD

Getting ready to go into the USAF and am putting the truck pretty much back to stock. Have a bunch of stuff up for grabs. All parts are off my Oynx black 2006 Silvy. Note all prices are plus the PayPal fee and plus shipping unless you are picking the part up and paying cash. I live in Frederick, MD. I'll post pics as I get stuff removed.

SS Bumper Cover painted Onyx black about a year ago using PPG Global base / clear. Including vents, black center grill, and the four *important* OEM brackets. Paint is pretty much perfect but it started peeling in the groove near the vents for some reason. $500. Pickup only, unless you can workout a way to ship it and want to pay the cost.

SSBumper.jpg

I also have the Reflexxions double cowl hood for '06 and '07 Classic trucks. Painted Oynx black with PPG Global base / clear. One year old, perfect condition other than a few rock chips at the very front. Would need an OEM '06 - '07 Classic hood painted Onyx black in near perfect or perfect condition plus $400 for this piece. Hood is $600 new plus shipping, plus paint. Pickup only.

Hood.jpg

OEM Hitch Receiver. Never used, removed the week I bought the truck. $50 plus shipping. SOLD!

Belltech 3" Drop Leafs (PN 5952) including Belltech Bumpstops - 20k miles on them. $200 plus shipping for the pair.SOLD!

Belltech 2" Drop Spindels (PN 2508 - 17"+ Wheels ONLY) - 15k miles on them. $175 plus shipping for the pair.SOLD!

Custom Classic Roll Pan, center plate. BRAND NEW, unpainted, in original package - I got the last one ever made. $130 shipped. SOLD!!

Edited by Blk06Limited (see edit history)

why you putting it all back to stock because of the air force. Hell there are a couple of us in the airforce here...

If you dont mind me asking how long is basic now days and what job you got?

How much for the drop leaf springs to 79761?

Will get you a quote next week once they are off the truck.

any pics of the truck with the drop? I was also wondering if the drop leafs required you to use any shims?

I've posted a few overall truck pic threads - do a search by my username. I'd find for ya but am in a big hurry right now.

Edit: Forgot part two of your question - They do not require shims, Belltech engineered the pinion angle correction into the leafs.

Sent ya a Pm about the leafs, but disregard it, let one of the other 2 get them since shipping is going to kill the deal for me.

Responded

why you putting it all back to stock because of the air force. Hell there are a couple of us in the airforce here...

If you dont mind me asking how long is basic now days and what job you got?

Want to pay off a few things before I go in. Probably end up bagging it when I get out.

Don't mind you asking at all. BMT is still 6.5 weeks right now until, I think, November - then it's 8.5 weeks. I'm going in as a Aerospace Propulsion Apprentice.

damn....I would take the bumper and spindles if you were local.......

Isn't that always how it works? :wtf:

Edited by Blk06Limited (see edit history)

Will get you a quote next week once they are off the truck.

I've posted a few overall truck pic threads - do a search by my username. I'd find for ya but am in a big hurry right now.

Edit: Forgot part two of your question - They do not require shims, Belltech engineered the pinion angle correction into the leafs.

Responded

Want to pay off a few things before I go in. Probably end up bagging it when I get out.

Don't mind you asking at all. BMT is still 6.5 weeks right now until, I think, November - then it's 8.5 weeks. I'm going in as a Aerospace Propulsion Apprentice.

Isn't that always how it works? :wtf:

Ah 6 weeks when i joined, and your a engine mechanic just so you know. Your going to have a good selection of bases you can go to. Jet engine mechanics have a pretty good job compared to some of the other flight line guys. Just remember if you can score a job working in the hush house youll enjoy it. Engine backshop doesnt seem like to bad of a job either. Flight line engines is not bad but diffently the longest hours out of the three. Your pay is going to suck while in basic but if you were to get stationed overseas right after tech school you enjoy your pay alot ;)

Ah 6 weeks when i joined, and your a engine mechanic just so you know. Your going to have a good selection of bases you can go to. Jet engine mechanics have a pretty good job compared to some of the other flight line guys. Just remember if you can score a job working in the hush house youll enjoy it. Engine backshop doesnt seem like to bad of a job either. Flight line engines is not bad but diffently the longest hours out of the three. Your pay is going to suck while in basic but if you were to get stationed overseas right after tech school you enjoy your pay alot ;)

Yeah, that's what I wanted to do and requested - jet engine mechanics aka. Aerospace Propulsion. I'm not too familiar with the sub-sections you mentioned, but will definately keep that in mind - thanks. I'm not going to be at all dependant on pay while in basic. Going to have money in the bank going in to cover 3 or 4 months of truck payments and insurance, plus a storage unit for my many household items. I'm actually not opposed to going to Afghan or Iraq at this point, especially because I know how much money will be waiting in my bank account when I get back :wink: In any case, I'm not going in for the money though, I just left a six-figure job to enlist.

How was basic for you and what did you end up doing when you got out?

Airforce boot camp is only 6.5 weeks. Navy is 8 weeks if you count processing days

By the time I actually enter BMT, it'll be back to 8.5 weeks. There is a 6 - 8 month wait to enter at this time so I won't ship until Nov - Jan. Getting close to the deadline, I'm 27 and have to be in basic by the day of my 28th birthday which is April 30, 2009.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to do and requested - jet engine mechanics aka. Aerospace Propulsion. I'm not too familiar with the sub-sections you mentioned, but will definately keep that in mind - thanks. I'm not going to be at all dependant on pay while in basic. Going to have money in the bank going in to cover 3 or 4 months of truck payments and insurance, plus a storage unit for my many household items. I'm actually not opposed to going to Afghan or Iraq at this point, especially because I know how much money will be waiting in my bank account when I get back :wink: In any case, I'm not going in for the money though, I just left a six-figure job to enlist.

How was basic for you and what did you end up doing when you got out?

By the time I actually enter BMT, it'll be back to 8.5 weeks. There is a 6 - 8 month wait to enter at this time so I won't ship until Nov - Jan. Getting close to the deadline, I'm 27 and have to be in basic by the day of my 28th birthday which is April 30, 2009.

I seperate dec 2nd 2008 but im going air guard back home. i have two rotations to afgan and spent about 4.5 years in alaska. They are just places you will work. Engine back shop is where they bring you and engine and you work on it there. Hush house is where you test the engines/ aircraft for various reasons. FLight line is dealing with the engines that are already on the aircraft. As in doing maintenance inspections and servicing them to completely swapping them out.

I tell you this just keep those keys in your shirt .... when you get there youll understand.