What Do You Think I Should Get?

Im getting my new exhaust put on tomorrow and i just put my new intake on today but im thinkin i wanna go forced induction but dont know shit about what there is for a s/c for trucks. what kind of gains are you gettin on different setups? what would be a good brand to look at, i have heard of vortec and pro charger and whipple when i did speed shit on cars but i dunno who makes these things for trucks? I dont know what trims and i dont know brands or setups, any help is appreciated and all advice is welcome. i want big bang when i throw this thing on so steer me in the right direction guys! thanks!

im a huge fan of the ATI procharger line. my father has a D1sc on his 02 camaro SS and he realy likes it. also did you ever consider nitrous? the modern systems are very safe, only problem is the bottle does run out eventualy :) its why i keep 3 10lb bottles and 1 20lb bottle full at all times :) plus with the new nano system out it makes the bottle completely empty and at optimal bottle pressure.

magnacharger is the most complete kit if you like that set up and like the sts kit you have to buy more mods to get the full power of it but ive herd lots of good thing about the sts kit.