Sss.com Cft Contest - July - August - Vote Now!

Read about our contest nominees then vote for your favorite  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next featured truck contest winner?

• PIMP SS
    • FIREMAN31
    • Fast4popper

Good luck to you guys... some great trucks!!!

(btw, this took me close to 3 hours to assemble and post... grrrr :mad: some appreciation to us mods, especially holty who did this for so long)

thanks Dave,....you did a great job btw. voted!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been away from my computer for a while. havent been able to post on this topic yet. i do have to say, I have always loved PimpSS' truck. the attn to detail is just amazing! For me to be up against these two trucks isnt such a good thing. Cant wait to see the results on the 11th.

Thanks Dave for taking care of this, i know it couldnt have been easy!!

Good luck to all, my vote is in.. all nice SS's for sure.. There are no black ones in there because it would be hands down win for the Black one.. lolol j/k i love this site for diversity we have.. good luck to all ...

I voted for the non black one! ok, that joke seems to be played out alittle now. Three very nice trucks. Good luck to all three of you guys!! :chevy:

and Dave...evilcry.gif

ok ok, good job man! :cheers:

yeah i voted the other day and forgot to post. nice looking trucks and alot of detail. i won't say who i voted for cause it's agianst the rules but you know who you are and hands down you got one badazz ride :pimp::chevy::cadillac_icon:

yeah i voted the other day and forgot to post. nice looking trucks and alot of detail. i won't say who i voted for cause it's agianst the rules but you know who you are and hands down you got one badazz ride :pimp::chevy::cadillac_icon:

that was subtle... :uhoh:

:jester: