Thinking Of Changing Brands

, but the quality in sound from the JL's is something Kicker can't touch. But that's my personal preference, but both brands are sound, and proven.

I dont agree about sound quality of JL and Kicker not being able to touch it but i do agree about personal tatse...My prefrence is the Kicker sound over JL any day of the week...IMO Kicker is a tighter wound harder hitting bass.....I nor any of my friends have never had any issues with Kicker products so people telling him to stay away from kicker at all costs is surprising as hell.

It all boils down to what your like..listen to a bunch and go from there...i wanted quality over loud and with my set up i have good crisp clean sounding bass that will rattle your nuts when you want or just adjust it to a tamer level if you like.

I know i will probably catch some flack for this but have you ever looked into Audiobahn?? i had a set of ALUM10N in my S10 with a 1200W hi-fonics amp and those were some of the hardest hitting tens i have ever had they took the beating for two and a half years and are still going.

• 1 year later...

Well I had 2 10" w7s in my camaro before I bought the silverado ss. Powered by 2 jl mono block 500 watt amps and it sounded awesome. Now I got 2 12" L7s in a subthump ultra deep downfire box with a kicker zx1500.1 and it sounds awesome too lol. Only thing with that is the kicker amp needs alot of juice Im getting my new HO alternator today so then Ill be able to push it to its max and see what happens but Ill let you know if youd like?