Alaskan Ss

Hey, I've checked out the site for months now, but only recently did I finally get my SS. Its a stocker for now, with the exception of 8000K HID's in the lows and of course the SilveradoSS.com window decal on the rear doors on both sides.

I work for an oilfield contractor as a welder on a 3x1 rotation, so its only a matter of time till I get the turbo, tranny, locker, and then exterior mods. I'm planning on it being done by next may, so I go to Wasilla Raceway. I want window tint all around, but its illegal here on the peninsula, I got fix-it tickets 3 times in a month when I had my old F150. I'm tired of tickets.

Anybody ride in here? snowmobiles, snowmachines, sleds, whatever you want to call them, hit me up this winter, as the guys I used to ride with sold their sleds to get FORDs!!! I mean what the hell? But, it does feel good to whoop their brand new $38K F150's.

I'll get pics soon. All I have are the dealer pics (which dont do justice), considering that I have waxed it 2 times in the last 3 weeks and washed at least every other day.

Welcome to the Site.

I am a fellow Alaskan as well. Interior Alaska, Fairbanks.

3in1 rotation? never heard off it? who do you work for? I am 4in2 rotation., cool n E way.

~Danny

Riddler

I work for ASRC, i'm working in the cook inlet on the platforms. I was switched yesturday to a 2x2 rotation, oh well.... I WISH I could get a 4x2, thats where the $'s at. Either way I'm hoping for the turbo and intercooler in another 2 rotations, at the latest.