20" Boss 301 Wheels Black/polished-lip, With Almost New Kumho Tir

hey everyone,

i'm selling my wheels and tires, they are about a year old and have less then 8k miles on them.

the wheels are boss model 301's there 20x8.5 and in good shape only 1 wheel has a scratch and it's not to bad.

the tires are kumho ecsta stx's and are 305/50/20 the fronts have about 80% or better, and the rears are about 90% they are realy nice tires and have performed well in any condition.

i paid $600 for the tires, $400 for the rims plus lugs/stems so i have a little over $1000 in them, i will even throw in my mothers powerball and polish if i get my full asking price of $750 o.b.o.

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD...................

next i'm selling my tonneau cover, it's a snugtop brand "snuglid sl" model, this is'nt the cheap one either..

it has a fully carpeted underside, single lock mechanism, a bolt on bed rail system so you don't have to drill into your truck, it just clamps on, and it covers the ugly holes left behind after you remove the tailgate wing.

this cover retail's for almost twice what i paid, and i just bought it a couple months ago.

i'm asking for what i got in it $575 o.b.o.

shipping is probably not going to happen since it would cost to much, but your more then welcome to look into it your self. my zip is 92392. TONNEAU COVER IS SOLD!...........................

any questions just ask.

post-8665-1215405297_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405306_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405313_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405322_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405329_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405336_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405347_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405357_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405372_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405382_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405394_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1215405402_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

hey guys,

am i asking to much for these or is just no one in so-cal interested?... i thought my prices are realy fair and i did post or best offer?... although i ain't going to give'em away, so please don't low ball me.

200 views and not a single question or reply is just kinda suspicious to me? :wtf:

Do you know what those wheels weigh? Also are you interested in a trade for my American Racing 22's? If your wheels are lighter, I am very interested and I'm local. Let me know.

i would guess there about 34-37lbs based on what i can tell from my web search?... afa a trade goes, i'm really looking to sell them cause i need the cash right now.. how is the tread on your tires and what brand are they?. maybe if i feel i could sell yours faster then mine i'd be interested, but i need some more details.

The tread is decent but they are cracking slightly due to their age. The wheels are American Racing but I can't remember the model number. They are in great condition and are a good looking wheel IMO.

The tread is decent but they are cracking slightly due to their age. The wheels are American Racing but I can't remember the model number. They are in great condition and are a good looking wheel IMO.

thanks for the offer jj,

but i sold the wheels this afternoon, it's funny i could'nt get no interest for almost 2 weeks and then today 2 guys call wanting to buy them? :confused: but anyway first guy that came bought them.

if you want to sell your wheels i can give you the other guys number?...