BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK??

superman

I AM A NEW COMER WITH ALOT OF QUESTIONS..I HAVE TO A 2003 SS WITH A TRUE FLOW INTAKE.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST PCM PROGRAMMER ON THE MARKET AND WHAT KIND OF NUMBERS WILL IT PRODUCE.CAN YOU TELL A BIG DIFFERENCE WITH IT..I JUST HATE WASTING MONEY LOOKING FOR THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK..PLEASE HELP ME..THANKS GUYS

Hey man, welcome!! I have been moding vehicles for a very long time. I just had **ALLEN** also known as FARMTRUCK do my tune and he did a great job. IMO he is the only guy to go to, and he really knows his stuff. So give Nelson Performance a call!!! Big Big change. It will act like a totally differant truck. goodluck!! JOSH

There is an entire library of threads on this.

Look back over the last 8 or 12 pages and you will find much about the Predator and Superchips, including finding those that have used them. Then you could ask the question in the thread about what they think of them. Or, you could use the search feature. The Hypertech programmer is not out yet.

Your question was not geared toward an individual, but most on here would recommend getting a reprogrammed PCM from one of the two programmers that frequent this site. They are Farmtruc and PCMFORLESS, or Allen and Brian.

Good luck in your choice and welcome to the site. Congrats on your truck. :cheers:

good points ben. i'll add to that and say it's cool if you go through either one, just make sure you ask them either directly or by pm about pricing etc. the'll be glad to help you get your ss running faster.

Archived