Just One State !

BlackSS04

I know moderators don't want me to post anything else in the political sense, but I think these are very interesting statistics about California & illegal aliens.

Just One State

This is only one State...............If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will !

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.

(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County. )

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue

HOW CAN YOU HELP ?

Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.

This is only one State...............

If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will !

And you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

I respect you fire for politics man but enough already.....I mean I hate illegal immigration as much as the next guy but there is nothing we can do..build a bigger fence? they will always find ways over here.

this is how it is for sure. they are everywhere here . im not for it at all but honestly what can you do .

i have to say one thing though, they do jobs for pay no american citizen would do . which in terms would say alot of todays business wouldnt survive without them as most are struggling now with the economy any how.

i know my company does not employe them . unless they have fake SS numbers which i bet more than 70% of them do.

i honestly see nothing happeneing about this in the near future.

Alright I'll bite.....what do you do aside from awareness? Shoot on site while thier crossing the border? Kick out everyone that doesn't speak english (al'a Germany).

Anyone who has been to Cali, texas, and Florida knows that Illegal immigration is a huge problem. But aside from getting legalized what is there to do. This is an open ended question.

i have to say one thing though, they do jobs for pay no american citizen would do . which in terms would say alot of todays business wouldnt survive without them as most are struggling now with the economy any how.

Not to start a war, but I've seen this comment before and am curious as to what these jobs are. I know when I was a kid, I did a lot of undesirable jobs for crap pay. I think that there are unscrupulous business people out there (not directed at you 04CHASE) that propagate this theory so that they can line their own pockets at the expense of the American public. Is competition really that tough, or are they greedy business owners that don't want to pay an honest days pay for an honest days work? I would be interested to see how these advocates for the illegals live.

Not to start a war, but I've seen this comment before and am curious as to what these jobs are. I know when I was a kid, I did a lot of undesirable jobs for crap pay. I think that there are unscrupulous business people out there (not directed at you 04CHASE) that propagate this theory so that they can line their own pockets at the expense of the American public. Is competition really that tough, or are they greedy business owners that don't want to pay an honest days pay for an honest days work? I would be interested to see how these advocates for the illegals live.

I would have to say it greed. Corporate America at its best. People want the cheapest possible labor. Hell here in Cal try to go to Home Depot and see all those people outside looking for work their, and some of those are not illegals.

jobs regular citizens would not do for less than desirable wages:

tar a roof

pick strawberries

landscape

wash trucks/ bust tires (fleet wash charges 7 dollars to wash a semi truck and there are 3 dudes washing them, how much could they really be making?)

food prep at two different fast food joints

construction

ect...

just watch dirty jobs every now and then

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I honestly dont think we wouldnt do them..I believe it is greed..just think about it...if you hire an illegal you dont have to pay them benefits or anything....you can also treat them how you want..what are they going to do? If they complain to someone they get in trouble as well..

I honestly dont think we wouldnt do them..I believe it is greed..just think about it...if you hire an illegal you dont have to pay them benefits or anything....you can also treat them how you want..what are they going to do? If they complain to someone they get in trouble as well..

exactly, we would all do any of those jobs for the right money. it is greed on the business owners part, for hiring cheap labor.

sad but true, you guys hit it on the nose.

So what is our solution? what do we do to prevent companies from hiring illegals and hire Americans?

Have any of you guys ever walked in to the E.D.D.? Talk about a joke. I went there about a year ago to apply for disability, and what I saw just pissed me off!!! I mean there were people there and the lady behind the counter was telling them of positions (jobs) open and they looked for every excise why they could not do those jobs. Hell the guy in front of me was offered a labores(sp) job doing construction with the posibilaty of gettig on with the local union and guy turned it down because he did not want to drive or take the bus to work, I was like WTF. Get people off of food stamps and walfare and I bet some Americans would do those $7 jobs in order to survive. My .02 cents.