The Ss Got Some New Goodies.

04CHASE

damn bro... looks sick for sure, i love the stance and the wide ass tires in the back...

sucks to hear about your tire man... i bet you were pissed...

those wheels are insane too... i love the way the lightened them on the inside... sick.

you havent driven your truck in a month?? Try 6 months... (except the day i had my truck tuned for the trans swap and then to the body shop)

I have a pretty solid connection for tires, pm me the details and I can see what i can do... hit me up.

damn Chase the maro is looking real sick. the stance with the new wheels looks great.

sucks to hear bout the tires tho.

im not really diggin the painted interior peices, i mean they look clean just not my style tho.

-Rob

well im completely out of luck not one gsd3 tire to be found in the country . they are on backorder for who knows how long, they have been since november. this sucks. so im not rolling stockers again . :cry:

chase is there any car that you have that is not badass!

yeah my work truck its an 04 ford 450 powerstoke with a pos 6.0 motor . :chevy:

well ill have some more pics soon with the rims back on with some cheap sumitomo tires and a real burnout vvid. im going to leave the stickers on and burn em right off.