Need Help Anyone

hey there homeboys? hey i need help today out of nowear my thermometer on my morror and the dimmers on my side (driver) did not work all of a sudent my horn sound lower not as loud as normal and i could hear my engine line on my subs any help?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you got yourself a ground problem. If one of your amps has lost its ground, it could be grounding through the coax cable and causing these weird things to happen. I would start there first.

Edited by SilveradoEsEs (see edit history)

Check every single one of your fuses.

If nothing there, it almost sounds like one of the grounds near the MBEC has been messed up, check the wiring under the driver's side dash and see if anything looks out of place.

Let us know what's up if you figure it out.

CHECK YOUR POWER CABLE AND RCA JACKS. THEY SOUND LIKE THEY ARE RUNNING ON THE SAME SIDE TO GET ENGINE NOISE. IF THEY ARE JUST RUN THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND IT WILL STOP. IF THATS NOT IT PM ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR SET UP IS AND ILL RUN YA THROUGH IT. IVE GOT 15 YEARS IN CAR AUDIO FIELD SO AND IF YA WANT ILL PM YOU MY NUMBER AND TALK YA THROUGH IT.

hey you guys thanks for the help i did not only changed my RCA cables but also moved them away from the positive and the noise turned off.

:cheers:

hey Lopez, good to hear you solved your mistery but PLEASE STOP YEALLING. I'M TRYING TO PUT MY BABY TO SLEEP. TURN THE CAP LOCKS OFF LOL :cheers: Welcome to the board and lets see some pictures.

Edited by ces63ss (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...