New Look, Chrome Gone

shakesvho

thanks everyone :chevy:,

holty, if you see this thread DON'T say a word about

my ext mirrors, you started this carp at the body shop :jester:, some of the guys notice

your post about wanting sport mirrors, they put a box outside in the warehouse and voted on keeping my

small sport mirrors or go to SS mirrors, you can see how that came out :laugh:

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, are the lower grilles getting painted?

yes sir they are going to match the main grille(black) and the 2 outside vents are going silver, thanks for the help with them, also working on making 3 sets of VHO badges, going to match the SS in size/thickness/color and add the silverado decal under it

I was going to do a post on this, does anyone have a SS badge I need it to match to the VHO, can

be damage just need to get size/thickness

thanks

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

thanks art, somethings still need to be fitted and then everything needs to be bolted down and one more buff job, I owe you a pic of your cf work but that will be the last item

cool! keep up the good work! :thumbs:

yes sir they are going to match the main grille(black) and the 2 outside vents are going silver, thanks for the help with them, also working on making 3 sets of VHO badges, going to match the SS in size/thickness/color and add the silverado decal under it

I was going to do a post on this, does anyone have a SS badge I need it to match to the VHO, can

be damage just need to get size/thickness

thanks

I thought I saved all that info on this computer but I guess it was on my old one. I think Mr. P posted the GM template on the badge placement with all the measurements of not only the placement but also the lettering. I don't think the thickness was on there. I have chrome aftermarket ones so I can't measure mine, but maybe someone else can...

looking great tommy :thumbs:

are you saying THE truck or the nice looking paint to match headlights :jester:, that someone(you)

did for me

I was thinking about you when I was posting these pics. I hope

you are doing well John, if you every need anything down this way just ask

are you saying THE truck or the nice looking paint to match headlights :jester:, that someone(you)

did for me

I was thinking about you when I was posting these pics. I hope

you are doing well John, if you every need anything down this way just ask

the truck, its lookin good :) but yea, those lights are nice too lol.

thanks alot man, i greatly appreciate it :)