Tune For 08 V-max In Illinois

SISCO KID

Whats up guys, its the kid again. So I really want to go with the custom tune for my 08 V-Max over one of those handheld programmers, but Im having a problem finding a place near by to do the tune for me. I want a place close by so I can take it to have tune updated for new mods, tuned back to stock or changed to a tow tune and so I dont have to mail out the pcm. Does anyone know of a place near the north west suburbs of chicago? Please spare me of having to go with the superchips programmer, especially after reading all of these great things about these custom pcm tunes. Thanks...

I also wanted a place close to home, but I just went with Justin at Black Bear Performance and I did a live tune though cause he came to Cali. Yeah bro stay away from those hand helds they won't remove the 4 second delay or TM. If you really want performance nothing beats a custom tune.

try modern muscle car

You da man 616!!! I called Modern Muscle today and they said they can do it. They are gonna install a corsa exhaust, dyna tech headers, new plugs and wires, and then do a pcm tune for me. Just the fact that I can get the tune done over the hand held, makes me wanna cream my pants. So thanks man, I appreciate it.

You da man 616!!! I called Modern Muscle today and they said they can do it. They are gonna install a corsa exhaust, dyna tech headers, new plugs and wires, and then do a pcm tune for me. Just the fact that I can get the tune done over the hand held, makes me wanna cream my pants. So thanks man, I appreciate it.

Did you go to the Modern Muscle in montgomery/oswego IL? Was there pricing fair for the work?

I live in Montgomery, let me know when you're down this way.

Did you talk to justin?He is picking up my trans am and finishng it for me as soon as I can get some time off from work to meet up with him.