The Ss And The New Dd

as you all know, i had/have had alot of vehicles. however, buisness is at a near standstill and the health stuff has burned me out... so everything is sold other than the truck, and i bought an 05 evo for a DD. anyways, here they are.... the truck got some new shoes since last pics, and some new brakes and a new exhaust. the evo's mods are: AEM CAI, HKS BOV, Greddy turbo upgrade (bolt on), custom tune, tanabe test pipe, tanabe DP, Hotchkis suspension, and a few other little things. Tanabe cat-back, APR CF splitter, HKS IC on the way. let me know what you all think

DSCN6408.jpg

DSCN6409.jpg

DSCN6411.jpg

DSCN6412.jpg

Hey sorry you had to sale stuff off, but drastic times demand drastic measures. Love the EVO. I am sure it is very quick with the mods you have. I have seen a few new body styles on the road, but still like the old style.

looks like you have some 4" spacers on those front wheels to fit those 6ps in there!!!!

seriously, you gotta have at least some 1/2 spacers in there, yes?

sorry to hear about your business woes... but that is the thing about life.. change... a wise man once said...

"We are changing, we have got to change,

and we can no more help it

than leaves can help going yellow

and coming loose in autumn..."

- D. H. Lawrence

I hope all is well with your health, you still have 2 cars, and bad ass ones at that... i know people who take the bus daily to 2 jobs and still smile...

:thumbs: