The Ss And The New Dd

thanks for the comments :) im tryin to hold onto my health, everyones support has greatly helped me and i really appreciate it :D

Truck looks amazing, the lancer isn't bad as well. Do you think the front rotors would work whit the z06 calipers? Glad you're doing ok too.

fit onto what?

sorry to hear you had to sell everything off man! you still have a great looking pair though! you forgot to mention the golf cart lurking in the background...

oh ya, ill post some up of it later lol. its a 6 pass ez-go with a 35 hp honda fourstroke in it, full long travel frame w/ coilovers, and of course... a shitload of stereo equiptment

i love your evo..the truck is toit as usual. what's that in your cubby hole above the gauges in your truck?

its axe. lol.

oh and an allen key :lol:

ur speedo gauge looks kool what kind is that ??? sweet lookin truck and evo!!

the cluster has a nu image face on it with us speedo needles

not feeling the new wheels in all honesty but im likin the evo ive told myself its the only import id drive besides a supra.

what the mpg on that thing?

the true mileage on the evo is 18 city and about 29 hwy.

The SS is looking great as usual, and I like the evo- its got nothing on the Z06 though... :D

:( dont remind me lol

looks like you have some 4" spacers on those front wheels to fit those 6ps in there!!!!

seriously, you gotta have at least some 1/2 spacers in there, yes?

sorry to hear about your business woes... but that is the thing about life.. change... a wise man once said...

"We are changing, we have got to change,

and we can no more help it

than leaves can help going yellow

and coming loose in autumn..."

- D. H. Lawrence

I hope all is well with your health, you still have 2 cars, and bad ass ones at that... i know people who take the bus daily to 2 jobs and still smile...

:thumbs:

thanks dave :) and surprisingly, no spacers. wheel is a 24x10 with +14 offset. it just has a rediculously large pad

My SS, i purchased the custom brackets to make the the Z06 calipers work on our trucks, I like the look of baer rotors over the reccomended powerslots. How thick are they?

those rotors are 15" and slightly thicker than the popular 14" alumisport and powerslot... they are also different due to the solid caliper mounting as apposed to the floating assemblys. im almost positive the baer eradispeed +1 14" rotors will work up front with z06 calipers, but i heard something about the rear baers not working.... IMO since both are basically stock bolt on replacements, they both should work just fine