Photos From Zippy 4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of sea going vessel is that and how does that trailer work to hold the boat. I'd love to look at that up close, maybe take truck trailer and boat for a spin.

I don't know what kind of boat it was. Off shore racer of some kind. It was just in the parking lot a the dyno place and I thought it was cool. TJ may be able to tell us exactly what it is.

Thats a customers 41' Skater. They are made in the Holland area at a place called Douglas Marine. They are regarded as the HIGHEST quality go fast boats bar none. That particular boat was powered by twin 1500hp Sterlings each with two intercooled whipple chargers. The boat will cruise at 130+ and more then likely run in the 180 range wide open. It only cost 1.2 million.

Edited by hellbents10 (see edit history)

Thats a customers 41' Skater. They are made in the Holland area at a place called Douglas Marine. They are regarded as the HIGHEST quality go fast boats bar none. That particular boat was powered by twin 1500hp Sterlings each with two intercooled whipple chargers. The boat will cruise at 130+ and more then likely run in the 180 range wide open. It only cost 1.2 million.

I was gonna say that. :jester: