Rare Kill Today

04CHASE

i picked up the ss truck today for a lil cruising. i have a low stall converter in it right now so its now as fast as it can be. but im merging on the 91 west from the 60 east and notice an older blazer with a body kit on it with no badges. as i get closer on the side i notice the side modlings telling me its a typhoon ( gm 4.3 l v6 turbo awd ) which are very rare and you never see them . and the guy was just checkin out my truck , so i through him a quit line and bait with a open cutout rev , then proceed to close them up . he looks at me and gives the point ahead since the freeway was wide open. si i let him hit it being courteous and then proceed to hit it and just rip by him. we started at baout 60mph and at about 85-90 i was a good 4 legnths ahead. he looked over with a wtf just happened thumbs up . really cool guy with a very rare cool suv imo.

then we went and looked at the challengers , they had a few of em , one orange or red and one in a bad add black metallic. the sales men was a total dush, he didnt see me pull in the ss. and i saw him talking to othe rpeople just looking at it. and i so was i , after i asked him about it and aksed how much over sticker they were asking and he said 20k so i asked so how many have you sold for that? he said he sold one about 10 minutes ago for 63k so i had to give him a good laugh and said you mind if i look inside since it was locked. he just walked away and went to talk to the next old guy that was just looking . and didnt give me the time of day. so i walked away and said thanks for the help . and got in my truck and launch away. he seemed to pay attention to me then . :chevy:

sorry i just think car salesman are schmuchs at least 90% of them are imo.

nice kill, typhoons are extremely rare but cool. about those challengers..i saw one in houston at a dealership with some sort of barricade around it? i couldn't resist myself by stoppin in and lookn up close... i asked the salesman how much they run and he told me theres no set price. he's sellin it to the highest bidder

Very Nice kill. Rare? I see a Syclone every day. Some of those are fast. I have a friend in your area has a truck that I would to like see you race, he is a Syclone though. There is a black Challengers for sale here for 65K too. Them are Bad A$$ Some deal only old man or large check books can sit in it.

Beware the Ghettosled!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrmqJ11ipck

Very nice kill chase. I remember when my father and I went out looking for and SSS. the first one I test drove the salesman read the WHOLE window sticker to my father and I when I had already done my research. then he said that the new spark plugs that gm puts in adds 1 hp. My father gave him a nice laugh. (my father works at NAPA and is a long time Mech. then the guy hands me the keys and hops in the front seat and my father had to ride in the back seat. Didn't buy from there. Next place we went there were 3 sales men walking in the parking lot. I saw a blue one that had been sitting for a while, when the sales guys walked buy I said Wow whats a guy gotta do to get help. the sales guys heard men stopped and said Nice truck HUH. And kept walking. I guess when you are young and not dressed nice or something I don't know they can't be bothered. But when I went to buy my truck a dealership they put plates on and said have fun. Even when I was waiting for the loan to go threw I would show up and if the guy was helping someone he would look up see me and threw me the keys and say have fun with your truck. which was funny cause some kid was trying to get them to let him take it for a spin even though it was on the side of the building with a SOLD sign.. HAHAHAHA

Damn, 65k for a Challenger that is way too much for that car, you might as well just get a Corvette a much nicer and sportier car. Yeah, car salesman are really lame they come up with these lies about the car having way more power than it actually has, well at least the sales people I've talked to.

Edited by huero626 (see edit history)