Ignition Coil Relocation

I am looking to start cleaning up my engine bay and was gonna start with the coils. I have seen a lot of F-Body owners relocate their coils on their LS1's, but was wondering if anyone has done this with the Silvy SS LQ9's???

My plan was to relocate the coils and find some brushed or polished valve covers, or clean up mine if possible. Next battery box, PCM, coolant overflow polished covers, GMPP intake assembly. Basically so its not so cluttered up with wires and loom, lookin clean.........

..........and I just read the rules about this section right after I posted.....relocate topic if possible to correct section. Thank you

Edited by 2bfast (see edit history)

quite a few people have done it , quik is one of them

abear is a company that makes a set of valve covers that cover the coils and looks awesome , they arent cheap but they are nice and can retain the stock plug wires . i think you have to run car coils though.

quite a few people have done it , quik is one of them

abear is a company that makes a set of valve covers that cover the coils and looks awesome , they arent cheap but they are nice and can retain the stock plug wires . i think you have to run car coils though.

You can get away with stuffing your stock coils under the ABEAR top covers however they will not be securely fastened to the primary valve cover. I sold my stockers and bought a set of new LS2 coils for under the ABEARS and was only $20 out of pocket.

*moving topic*

• 4 weeks later...