Chat

04CHASE

just an idea but back in the day when we used to have chat we had a thread that would get bumped to let someone know you were in the chat room or ways to arrange a group chat .

maybe we can make this a sticky to bump when the room is active with members. i knows its easy to open a window but this also gives a chance to set up a group chat with members that want to speak to eachother.

or include other fun shinanigans like sss.com gossip because we all know there is to much of that. :uhoh:

Thats a good idea Chase, the chat room has been somewhat dead as of lately....and I do miss my Shout Box. :P

$h!t with your b day post i dont see how you have any free time. :jester:

i think it is nice of you to go out of your way and all. but i also think we could have a header on top of the main menu or bar(instead of the bottom) where it would mention b days and we can praise the more active members here.

your post count is probably more than 50% b day threads.

sorry maybe im just trying to micro manage or on my rag so dont take anything personally.

Thats a good idea Chase, the chat room has been somewhat dead as of lately....and I do miss my Shout Box. :P

YOUR shout box? Don't get me started on this again... My shout count was crushing yours until they reset it...

$h!t with your b day post i dont see how you have any free time. :jester:

i think it is nice of you to go out of your way and all. but i also think we could have a header on top of the main menu or bar(instead of the bottom) where it would mention b days and we can praise the more active members here.

your post count is probably more than 50% b day threads.

sorry maybe im just trying to micro manage or on my rag so dont take anything personally.

Well maybe i am to blame for that...When y'all did that for me the first time I really appreciated it so I started trying to do it for others and when I knew I couldnt keep up I asked dan to take over....Sorry

YOUR shout box? Don't get me started on this again... My shout count was crushing yours until they reset it...

Even if they hadn't reset it I still would have passed you at some point in time. :P

Well maybe i am to blame for that...When y'all did that for me the first time I really appreciated it so I started trying to do it for others and when I knew I couldnt keep up I asked dan to take over....Sorry

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. One of the great things about this site is comraderie that most of us have with one another. A little thing like a "Happy Birthday" can go a long way. I've said it before, if someone doesn't care to participate in something, then let it go. IMHO...

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. One of the great things about this site is comraderie that most of us have with one another. A little thing like a "Happy Birthday" can go a long way. I've said it before, if someone doesn't care to participate in something, then let it go. IMHO...

:withstupid:

Even though my birthday was never announced. :unsure:

gabbly is FREE and takes zero admin!

We use it on a couple of our sites now!

Here's a link to how SSS should link to their own rooms.

http://gabbly.com/http://www.silveradoss.com

I usually keep 2 windows open and just use one to stretch the gabbly chat window out and cover the site behind it.

go click in and you'll see what I mean...

Enjoy!

Edited by Loeryder (see edit history)

i was just saying that it is nice of you to do and all but i guess i just couldnt do it myself . thats probably why its taking me over 4 years to get this many posts. oh well i say post away and have fun.