Earthquake

SickChevy06

Hope all you Cali people are o.k.. Earthquakes, 1000+ acre fires, house sliding down mountainsides, smog and severe overcrowding,. :wtf: Price you pay for warm winters. Think I'll stay in Michigan and put up with a little cold weather and the occasional tornado. :D

Well I felt it and by far I had the worst story! I work at a tire shop, and we were working on a truck we had it on the lift, this ****en truck was rockin back and forth. I thought that truck was going down!!! So we felt it and ran outside the bays and rode it outside. No damaged done but some truck tires we had up on steel fell down, good thing nobody was hurt. Call me crazy but I still wouldn't live nowhere else!lol...

Felt it up here in the high desert, I thought I was having some kind of dizzy spell or something. We are used to quakes up here in Ridgecrest, we get them all the time. If it aint at least a 5 we dont even notice.

Glad to hear all is well. I've lived most my life in SoCal and been through some quakes, The 6.6 Sylmar in 71, The 5.9 Whittier in 87 and many other smaller ones.

I had to laugh when the news reporter said that there wasn't a tsunami warning issued. WTF? LOL

I'm in MO now and yea. I'd take an earthquake over a Tornado any day. They just happen then it's over.

Well I felt it and by far I had the worst story! I work at a tire shop, and we were working on a truck we had it on the lift, this ****en truck was rockin back and forth. I thought that truck was going down!!! So we felt it and ran outside the bays and rode it outside. No damaged done but some truck tires we had up on steel fell down, good thing nobody was hurt. Call me crazy but I still wouldn't live nowhere else!lol...

well i got ya beat.

i was under an international bucket truck ( phone company truck ) had the front wheels off on jacks, and i thought one of the other mechanics got on top and was rocking the hell out of it . i yelled KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!! , i got no response and got out from under neath the truck and there was no one in site. so i was like did i just loose my marbles?

i go into the office where the other mechanic was sitting there , like " did you feel that " i just looked at him with a F U MOFO stare.

i was more scared after i found out it was an earthquake. i was about 15 miles from the epicenter. where my head office ( where i usually work everyday ) is about 5 miles from the epiceneter and all the office girlies were all shook up .

i said WELCOME TO SO CAL BITCHES!!! :jester: