Meet Up In Il ?

The last couple of times I went to Illinios I didn't get to have much fun with the group, but I'd like to meet up with everyone out there and have some fun. How about meeting at a track or something like that?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last couple of times I went to Illinios I didn't get to have much fun with the group, but I'd like to meet up with everyone out there and have some fun. How about meeting at a track or something like that?

I'm down! i agree, you been stupid busy when you come out! lets do this!!!

maybe you can show me how to drive my truck?

im in !!! is coming to Iowa to far, or is there a better meeting point. i have that whole weekend off around the 14-18th in august for our get together.. we are planning the track and we could do some cruising, minature gold in that new place in the mall..

I'll just pick a different weekend. I'd like to make it out there once too. Alot of trips planned, just trying to make some time for it all.

i hear that man! way to busy, time to make clones! i have only once washed my truck since you seen it last. been busy being a carpenter at home. too many projects, too little money

Zip, you and the wife need to come to Iowa, we have lots to do. it would be like a Zippy south meet.. we have atleast 6 SS's here in town, plus lots to see.. it would be awesome.. we have a detail seminar set up for the group, and iam wanting a shift kit also.. this meet is planned as a fun meet. go out and do some cruising.. the track here is only 1/8th mile so running those 13's would be eaiser lololol. its at out speedway.. we could set up a day earlier for those who want to come in early for mods and then for sure time to cruise and pics, have fun.. i agree with you, we did not get to hang with you much and also you didnt even get into the pic... come on lets do it..

post-12127-1217606465_thumb.jpg

"needs to be somewhere that i can get my shift kit done"

I'm thinking Zippy wants to relax and not work on this next venture. sometimes we like to do that kinda thing as well. I cant speak for him, but i am totally guessing a shift kit is something he wont want to do out on the road away from his tools. maybe we can plan a gathering closer to his place, and if the price is right for both of you, get it done.

but for now, lets relax, B.S. have fun and enjoy what we have into our trucks! I know how Zippy must feel, always seems as though I am working doin shit while the others play. thats cool and all, and i like helpin others out, but at the same time it gets kinda annoying not being able to have the fun with the boyz!

Zippy, let me know if you need help plannin something fun. I know go-karts could be...well... interesting! :)

"needs to be somewhere that i can get my shift kit done"

I'm thinking Zippy wants to relax and not work on this next venture. sometimes we like to do that kinda thing as well. I cant speak for him, but i am totally guessing a shift kit is something he wont want to do out on the road away from his tools. maybe we can plan a gathering closer to his place, and if the price is right for both of you, get it done.

but for now, lets relax, B.S. have fun and enjoy what we have into our trucks! I know how Zippy must feel, always seems as though I am working doin shit while the others play. thats cool and all, and i like helpin others out, but at the same time it gets kinda annoying not being able to have the fun with the boyz!

Zippy, let me know if you need help plannin something fun. I know go-karts could be...well... interesting! :)

i meant buy a shift kit from zip, i agree we have had alot of the mod meets.. for sure this needs a clean up, bs, go have some fun meet.. for sure.. thats what we started out planning for the first place right Chris !!! i agree enough of my rant,, go carts is good idea for sure.. they opened that new night golf in the mall, one big cruise up around the lake or even down to redrock, they have those fassssttt go carts down there..

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

i meant buy a shift kit from zip, i agree we have had alot of the mod meets.. for sure this needs a clean up, bs, go have some fun meet.. for sure.. thats what we started out planning for the first place right Chris !!! i agree enough of my rant,, go carts is good idea for sure.. they opened that new night golf in the mall, one big cruise up around the lake or even down to redrock, they have those fassssttt go carts down there..

dude! we'll talk in person.

where is this night golf thing? sounds interesting for sure. shoot we could even suprise cory some day and head his way and bring tents and bombard his lawn!! I call the garage!

anyway, lets see what Zippy has planned. i am excited. might take the wife this time

I bring the laptop everywhere I go, but most of my out of town adventures lately have been working from morning to night.

well this one would be a fun-filled one.. Chris and I had plans for this weekend to go out of town and we took care of that buisness earlier in june, so now we have it free.. wanted to have a get togther to have fun and be a SS owner for once.. very true , the last few get togethers we have been doing so mnay mods it has been hard to get any pics in.. imagine you are a wanted man when in the presence of owners of SS's or any thing else that has a GM motor..lolol saw that first hand.. pretty much everybody here has a tune from you, so get with Chris and lets plan something.. i want to see how that Chevy runs ...