Meet Up In Il ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to Union Grove last night, man was it dead there. While the wife was getting runs in for the ladies night bracket race, the truck was basically being hot lapped, and was running quicker and quicker, compared to when it was allowed to cool off. Any one have Ideas on this one?

14.95 was the quickest of the night

15.15 was the slowest of the night

Man I am confused............

See you guys on Sunday, is there a meet up spot, then caravan to the track? We head up 45 to County Rd KR, and turn right, nice easy short drive.

The track opens at 9AM Sunday, so Zippy will be there bright and early. If anyone wants to meet up Saturday, just call Zippy or PM him and we can set something up.

We'll be staying in Ottawa, IL on Friday and probably meeting at Allballz house on Saturday morning to do a few tunes......

On Saturday we're staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Racine, WI, and I know a few others will be staying at the same place too. I booked this on Priceline for really cheap :D

Microtel Inn & Suites Racine

5419 Durand Ave

Racine, WI 54306

1 (262) 554-8855

:seeya:

i talked to zippy about heading to my dads house for my truck on saturday, just making sure it ok with you guys. If all goes well i might race it saturday night, spend the night at the hotel with you guys and race again sunday. I will also have my freinds 04 5.3 silverado for zippy to tune.

i talked to zippy about heading to my dads house for my truck on saturday, just making sure it ok with you guys. If all goes well i might race it saturday night, spend the night at the hotel with you guys and race again sunday. I will also have my freinds 04 5.3 silverado for zippy to tune.

Well gee, I've been asking Zippy for that for years. But don't you think we should meet first? :dunno:

oops that might have sounded bad. good call

I'm hoping zippy doesn't mind driving to my dads house to look at my truck because it is not drivable. And i would stay at the same hotel with you guys not "with" you guys. I gotta watch what i type sometimes...

about an hour. Off of 41-45 in Mequon. Follow the to "Fond Du Lac" signs untill you get to Q-county line rd. If you give me a call i can meet you there and then you can follow me to my dads house, although it is straight down county line rd

Oooh, that's a bit of a drive. Not fun after the 13 hour drive time we already have scheduled for the weekend......might have to sweet talk Mike into that one. I'm sure he'll still do it though....he has been known to be nice a time or two. :noway:

He'll already be "unhappy" since his truck will officially have over 20,000 miles on it as of this coming weekend.

But no worries, he blames me for that :driving:

I happily drive his truck every day, can't have it feeling neglected you know :tumbleweed:

(or maybe it's because theres a Tahoe in the garage with my name on it...and a lonely new engine sitting next to it....)

all that will be racing

remember to wear long pants, boots or at least shoes no sandels, sleeved shirt no muscle shirts, and 13.99 or below requires a helmet and i think it has to be 05 approved....or tell them you don't know how fast you are if you know you need to wear a helmet. any one that has not raced before and has questions don't be affraid to ask. I can walk you up to the track and explain or take you for a ride in mine and explain as we go, as long as my truck is running.

Brad

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)