Rikensport Xenon Kits

12'SROCK

Ok i have several kits of these Rikensport Xenon 993 kits avalible for any car/truck/SUV. They are the best Xenon kit out there on the market. They are made in Germany and are high quality. I have this same kit (6000k) in my SS truck for 2 years now with ZERO problems, I have also installed well over 20+ Xenon kits with zero problems as well. Complete plug and play system with lifetime warranty on the ballast and 1 year on the bulbs. Same day shipping. Thanks

Here is their website for those who are interested***** "RIKENSPORT"*****

$225 per kit- "SHIPPED"- any bulb size and any 3000K, 6000K, 8000K, 12000K

rikensport_hid.jpg

100_1065.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1067.jpg

Here is a video of the 6000K start up *******Rikensport 6000K*******

*****These are the 6000K on my truck******

100_0538.jpg

DCFC0090.jpg

****Also i have replacement Xenon bulbs in 6000k or 8000K for any factory Xenon system (D2S/D2R) bulb. 1 year warranty****

$130 a pair- "SHIPPED"

D2SWhite.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey art 200 for both headlights or one? 200 for any k? Would you mind local pickup? And also what k do you have on your truck? THANX!!

its $200 for each kit. i have 6000K in my truck. yes i would do local pick up just PM with some info. thanks

Alright art will do, but hope you don't mind waiting for me awhile kinda short on cash.lol... But iam very interested in those HID's hope you don't sell all of them lol! THANX

i sell quite a few off line but no worries i have plenty to spare :cheers:

Art I need your paypal. Blaker888 is in Iraq and wants low beams, but I need the paypal so I can walk him through the payment. Also how soon can they be shipped that will determine weather they come here or go to his house. Thanks

Danny....or just call me

Art I need your paypal. Blaker888 is in Iraq and wants low beams, but I need the paypal so I can walk him through the payment. Also how soon can they be shipped that will determine weather they come here or go to his house. Thanks

Danny....or just call me

:cheers: ring ring. . . . .

BUMP! i know many of you dont have HIds :ninja: . . . . . .this a great deal for high quality xenon bulbs and german ballast not some cheap o' kit that only works for a while and then has problems. . .