Rikensport Xenon Kits

12'SROCK

Ok the 22nd is cool I get paid on the 21st. So anything after that is ok! So ill let you know when I get the money and go pickup! Or you let me know when you needed! Hey dude ? Do you carry the kits for the foglights on the silverados? I don't know if this is the right bulb number: 9145, how much would these run me?. THANX

ok. yes i do carry the fog lights too an that is the correct number, they cost the same if you get them during the group buy :chevy:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two questions

1. are these 30 watt HID or 50 Watt?

2. litle off topic but where did you get the carbon fiber for the engine bay...

thanks

Aaron

no these are 35 watt ballast. just like OEM systems.

i make the CF parts

******GROUP BUY PRICE $180 SHIPPED******

1. ItsJac

2. wishminewasanss

3. siscokid7 (buying 4 sets)

ok the quantity has been met so please make sure that i receive your payment on or before aug 22. thanks again

Hey Art I actually short on cash this payday with tags and payments coming up. So I hate to say this but is there any chance I can get these kit later in like a couple of weeks? Don't mind paying more just feeling bad for backing out now. But you know its real bad on cash right now. Let me know dude! Sorry!

Hey Art I actually short on cash this payday with tags and payments coming up. So I hate to say this but is there any chance I can get these kit later in like a couple of weeks? Don't mind paying more just feeling bad for backing out now. But you know its real bad on cash right now. Let me know dude! Sorry!

well the sale ends this weekend and after they will go back to $225, so is everyone else gonna have payment ready??

Just wanted to say that I got a kit from art last week. I had an HID kit that I had purchased from another member on here and I must say that the Rikensport kit is far superior in quality and light output. If anyone is curious I purchased the 3000K kit. Thanks again Art.

Give me a paypal addy and I get the money to you.

my paypal is [email protected]

Just wanted to say that I got a kit from art last week. I had an HID kit that I had purchased from another member on here and I must say that the Rikensport kit is far superior in quality and light output. If anyone is curious I purchased the 3000K kit. Thanks again Art.

:cheers: thanks bro! post up some pics :chevy:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)