Rikensport Xenon Kits

12'SROCK

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art, finally got the time to get the HID's installed and I am very very happy with them, my roommates Murano has them stock and these blow his outta the water, Thanks again for lettin me take advantage of the group buy. I will post pics soon, however I have no clue how to post pics in a thread...something to learn I guess, still new to this forum. Thanks again man.

Art, finally got the time to get the HID's installed and I am very very happy with them, my roommates Murano has them stock and these blow his outta the water, Thanks again for lettin me take advantage of the group buy. I will post pics soon, however I have no clue how to post pics in a thread...something to learn I guess, still new to this forum. Thanks again man.
im glad you like them bro! :cheers: BTW tell your roomate that i can get him better xenon bulbs to replace his stock ones yet have better light output for $130 shipped
post-14474-1220330777_thumb.jpgpost-2370-1111360699_thumb.jpgpost-14474-1220330475_thumb.jpghey art the lights are bad ass, really happy with them. now i need some highs.

glad to hear you are happy with them :cheers:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Got my Set installed today ... Really Nice set Art. The only problems I saw, was the clip for the Stock Headlight connection, into the Bulb connection was backwards. The Tan wire had to line up with the Red Wire. The securing clip was on the wrong side. I used the supplied Zip Tie to make sure it stayed connected.

I tucked these bad boys in nice and cleanly. They do look factory. Look at the photo's with the plastic shrowd replaced. Barely noticeable.

Drivers Side - I removed the plastic shrowd. I got it tucked in up against the Radiator support. I did need to remove the Battery, and take the bolt out of the washer fill tube. Nicely tucked in. Had to drill only one hole to mount the ballast. I did replace the washer fill tube bolt, but used a couple of washers as spacers. That way there was no pinching of wires.

HID6.jpg

HID4.jpg

HID9.jpg

HID8.jpg

Passanger Side ... Same drill. Just didn't have to remove anything. There was enough room to run all wires between the Radiator Shrowd and the Volant Air Box. Once agian, only one small hole to drill to hold the Ballast bracket.

HID5.jpg

HID3.jpg

HID2.jpg

HID7.jpg

Finished Product ... LOL ... :thumbs:

HID1.jpg

here is a video of the 6000K at start up

6000K AT START UP

hey art you could of gave us the heads up and said.. u might need a welding helmet... damn those are bright.. bump for some badazz lights. :chevy:

Edited by 2006ss rider (see edit history)