Whos Got Iphone 3g?

well as the title says..... i got a black 8gb coolest phone ive ever had!!!

and i found this kool app on there kinda like a dyno but it uses the iphone accelerometer and tells u same thing a dyno does sorta like ur hp how many g's u pulled and mph and u can save the results 2 c how much better ur times are getting.... its kool if u got a iphone look up dynolicious in apps store in ur iphone!!! got good reviews...

foudn the site check it out ....... http://www.dynolicious.com/

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

I just ordered one. When it comes in in a few weeks we will see how "cool" they are. I only order one because it can replace my Ipod nano that is hooked to my stereo in the truck now, kinda 2 for 1 deal.

i read in a magazine a few weeks ago that there comming out with a new and improved iphone (without the bugs etc) for 200 bucks anyone else heard this?

that's the iphone 3g.. it's already out. it's basically just a firmware upgrade (v2.0) to the original iphone with 3g internet access and a few bug fixes. anyone with the original iphone can upgrade their phone to the iphone 3g with the software download.

i love mine. :D

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)