New Challenger On 24's

Maybe it was the way you said it.... "Do you EVEN OWN one?" Go back and read your post...Maybe you will see where the response came from. And your Cocky "Well Son" was uncalled for as well. Grow up Little man.....

Wow, me grow up :uhoh: Since you are old enough to be my father, you should be the one that can take some criticism. I mean, how many different pics of vehicles did you post with different graphics? That is why I asked if you owned one. I would hate to see you answer some hard questions.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to play pseudo-mod here, but guys, this is getting out of hand. I can see where the initial offense was taken but enough is enough.

You gotta think that someone that has a graphics company would be able to create a set of stripes, remove them, and add another set over and over again in a way to show potential customers the possibilities they could have. I'm guessing that you didn't know he had his own graphics company and that's cool. But c'mon, the tone from both ends is getting out of hand.

I'm sure I will be the lightning rod now, but as I said in the first sentence, enough is enough!

Kieth thanks for stepping in...

come on guys... you have both been members for a long time... whats the point of a pissing contest...??

keep it on topic and keep it friendly... dont make us bad guys by handing out warnings... 'nuff said

topic will stay open for now...

:smash:

wow, i wondered how long it was going to take before someone ruined this car with oversized wheels... whats the point... lame... 20's sure... 22's is pushing it... 24's???

looks almost like a donk!

2009 Challenger - 60k

Paying dealer overage cost - 10k

putting 24" budget wheels on it - speechless

if you paid 60 grand for that car your stupid in the first place. JMO

Well SON....... I OWN the car and I OWN A GRAPHICS Company......... By the way, it is a CHALLENGER SON...... And I am old enough to be your FATHER, SON. Maybe you need to get all the info before you start questioning people.

Look.....Another one....

Black_SRT_71_Challenger1.jpg

Liking the Srt stripe. :cheers::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: