Just Got A 1968 Truck

ss04Flores

Alright ppl like the title said. While i was at mexico for my cousin's fifthteen this weekend my father suprised me with a 1968 c10 yesterday morning. Its candy green but still needs work done to it. He picked it up for $1,200. I would say he ripped the guy off haha. Will post pics later. My question is what should i do to it. any ideas? were can i get parts for it???? I wanna keep the look as original as possible. With the exeption of the drop and 20's or 22" Its a V6 with a 4 speed manual tranny. I eventually wanna swap a V8. Any suggestions will be appreciated...

Sweet deal...I've owned two 70's, one long bed and one step side wide box. Of course I sold both of them, wish I still had them. The long bed was a CST-10 with a BB 402 with automatic trans and the wide box was a C-10 came with a straight six, though we swapped it out for a BB 396 backed with a Muncie 4-speed, that was a fun truck :cheers:

If I had a 68 and some $$$, I would go something like this! (at least on the technical side anyway).

thanks guys :) ..but were do i get parts from?...does anyone know of a website to get parts from?. or a forum tha can help me? thanks for the help

thanks guys :) ..but were do i get parts from?...does anyone know of a website to get parts from?. or a forum tha can help me? thanks for the help

Here's a web site to get you started... http://www.chevypartspro.com/catalog/parts...4294966730+1588

The link will bring you to the page with available parts for a 1968 C10 Pickup.