Want New Exhaust....

well ever since i put the roll pan on, my dual rear side exit exhaust has shown its leading pipes from behind..... i hate that. also, after dropping the truck more the pipes got crushed and the cats failed so i needed to change. so this is what i had:

-dynatech LTs w/ dynatech cats

-dual 2.5" piping

-custom made twin 3.5" oval tips, dual

-magnaflow dual in/out 2.5" dia 22" body muffler w/ crossover

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

----------

ok so now, i cut it all off from the headers back.... i did dual 2.5" again, mainly cause there is only like 4 feet of pipe. this time, i attempted to quiet it down in fear of how loud it would be. well i failed, despite my measures. current setup:

-dynatech LTs

-no cats, dual 2.5" piping

-magnaflow 22" body dual in/out 2.5" muffler (same as before)

-dual 18" resonators, 6" diameter

-two 4" angle-cut double walled tips, layed sideways to align to body (similar to corsa tip)

DSCN6419.jpg

DSCN6420.jpg

SO here is my delima/idea.... i orignally had that 22" magnaflow dumped, and LOVED the look. but i couldnt take the drone, so i had pipes ran out the back. the drone went almost completely away, and i was satisfied. (also, at that time i installed the T56 which had my 80mph cruise @ 1600 rpms). but then the cats went out, like three times. the last time, i said ok no more cats, and i wanna try a new look (less weight, more free flowing, easier to take off, etc etc) so i did the lightning style. i hate the sound, and honestly the tips hit the ground sometimes.

my idea was to do a setup similar to stewart (imposterSS), but thats out of the question due to the extremely custom design and their uniqueness. now its down to two 4" straight cut, double walled tips out the roll pan. this way i figure no more visible piping... i hate that. it also should help remove the drone signifigantly. BUT at the same time i was gunna use dual 3" (cause the length) with true dual setup... each bank getting a 22" body magnaflow muffler, adding resonators later if necesarry. any opinions, pictures, etc?? i am REALLY bored and have like hundreds of hours of free time, so help me out please :D thanks all!

to help put my ideas in better perspective: the two rollpan options are as follows-

cut bottom out, like TBSS or SSR: (also good tip to use, 4" slash cut)

Corsaf8d.jpg

or the inside rollpan idea i had, which i remember street scene making one for the regular trucks:

dynamicimage.jpg

SO here are the tips, help me pick the best... i will list them from most favorite to least:

-3.5" double wall

35206.jpg

-4" 15 deg cut single wall

35107.jpg

-4" 15 deg cut double wall

35116.jpg

and heres the guts; im hoping two of these mufflers in addition to the x-over will take care of noise but still be aggressive as hell @ 3":

22" body 3" in/out muffler

12579.jpg

3" x-over

10792.jpg

I think it would look great if you were able to duplicate the cut-outs in the roll pan shown here:

Corsaf8d.jpg

I'm sure there's a customizer somewhere in Florida that can duplicate that look.

:withstupid:

how about one of these roll pans http://www.cwgrilles.com/Merchant2/graphic...000001/6086.jpg or http://www.cwgrilles.com/Merchant2/graphic...000001/6405.jpg This is the web site as far as i can tell you can only order it from one of there vendors. http://www.cwgrilles.com/Merchant2/merchan...y_Code=RollPans The other tips I personally really think are cool is the c5 vett tips that styling concepts sell.