[email protected] Bone Stock.

NORCAL SS

That thing really took off. Good run!

275 40 17 my buddy ran them in his sss and dropped 5/10s from tires alone. tbss ome with 4.10s but 30.4 inch tall tire this tire on the truck makes it like a 490 rear end and puts you much better in the power band

That's not bad. It is about what I would have expected by going to such a short tire. What does it run on the stock tires?

One of the guys on here ran in the 13's with a Vortec Max and I believe it was also stock except a short tire.

That's not bad. It is about what I would have expected by going to such a short tire. What does it run on the stock tires?

One of the guys on here ran in the 13's with a Vortec Max and I believe it was also stock except a short tire.

i have 22x9.5 265 40 22 and beat my buddys 13.8 wrx all the time.

Wife Bone stock TBSS only thing was a wheel change met a sss guy said he posted here so hopefully he can chime in i think he was running mid 13s on a 75 shot.

Yaaaaawwwwnnnnnnnn! I'm thoroughly not impressed...If we could make the AWD Charger R/T do 13's at Nationals, you should be able to do better with Stef's TBSS...

• 3 weeks later...

i knew tires made a difference but man that is awsome... im gonna find me a short set to run at the track with just to see what the difference is!!! any ideas where i could get a set like that for a deal???

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)