nology hot wiers

trickmob

Is this the kit that includes new coils? The silverstone beru plugs I would try, and I considered them. Everything would be a waste IMO. I'd have to see some dyno proof to justify spending that much.

I talk to the guy at nology a while back about that whole coil set-up and they are apperently not going to come out with it beacause our coils have some kind of module in each that if very expensive to duplicate or something like that. So they they aren't making the kit. i have the thundervolt 50 wires right now and they seem pretty good, but i think i may have gone with the magnecor if i had to do it all over again. How are your wires working out Ben

The guy I talked to at Nology told me that they had a coil setup that they showed as a new product at the sema show but in testing our ignition system was good and that they have not been able to improve on it!! The pictures look cool though!! Also I may be wrong but the guy also told me that the entire setup would be around 1400.00, to much for me without big gains!!

I talk to the guy at nology a while back about that whole coil set-up and they are apperently not going to come out with it beacause our coils have some kind of module in each that if very expensive to duplicate or something like that. So they they aren't making the kit. i have the thundervolt 50 wires right now and they seem pretty good, but i think i may have gone with the magnecor if i had to do it all over again. How are your wires working out Ben

My Magnacor's would be holding up better if two of them weren't hitting the header. I have called and talked to them though. They can custom make you wires, which is what I am going to have to do. Overall pretty happy with them though. They are the Magnecor racing wires that Tbyrne sells.

The set up iam talking about is just the wiers and plugs.I was told that with the stock coils, hot wiers and silverstone plugs I would gain around 11hp.They say that it makes 300% more spark.412.00$ can for the wiers and 12.00$ can a plug.

Archived