Washington State Meet 2

I know we just had a meet in WA a few weeks back. I know there was a few of us that couldnt make it cause of some reason or another. The summer is about gone here and i would love to have a meet. It is hard for me to get away cause of the ARMY. I was just seeing if any of you guys would be interested in haveing one in western WA. Please give me some input on this. thanks to all of you. hope to see you soon.

Justin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, I'd be up for a little drive, throw out a date/time/location and see what happens! I do know that some of the Eastside guys are going to be busy on Sept 5, 6, & 7.

ALSO; Will you guarantee a NO RAIN DRIVE & MEET??!!

ill have to check the weather and find a place. anywhere is good for me. i was going to see if i could actually get some folks to commit. but im all ready looking for a place now...

Do it on a sun and i'm in for sure. The XXX root beer place is always a cool place to hang out, eat shitty food and talk trucks.

sounds good to me. i was just trying to see whats a good time for and date for every one.

ok guys here is what i found out. all these dates are sundays.

the tripple x rootbeer

aug. 31st----1st rat bastards car show

sept 7th-----xxx mega cruz

sept 14th----all ford show

sept 21st-----all mazda show

sept 28th----- no show scheduled

so this is the calendar of events im flexable to all of these. just let me know what is best for you guys. its to far out to predict the weather. but we as a family can pull this out. thanks guys.

justin

where you at washington sss owners. lets get it done... i was stuck training plus it was kitchen 6's b-day...when the last meet took place... let me know please

Sounds like a CHALLENGE is in order! :cheers:

Can the WESTSIDERS (aka: 206'ers) have more SSS's show up than the EASTSIDERS had (5)at their meet in Moses Lake?? I don't think they can!!!! :sleep:

well the way things are looking its just gonna be me and you.

well the way things are looking its just gonna be me and you.

I would definately be interested if it is not on the 13th or the 20th. Hopefully I will be at Bremerton racing the Camaro. Should have the rearend back in this week. XXX is a good place to meet, Especially if guys are coming from the East.

Doug