3. SSmoothSilSS - 2003 Victory Red Silverado SS **

4. Wizard - 2003 Black Silverado SS

5. My Other SS - 2004 Blue Silverado SS

6. Rays B4U - 2003 Black Silverado SS

7. SSleepingbeauty - 2004 Black Silverado SS

8. CHPTR13 - 2004 Black Silverado SS

9. ... another guy (friend of CHPTR13) - Red Silverado SS

10. JaySS - 2004 Victory Red Silverado SS **

** Meeting at T-Town Mall. 11am behind Krispy Kreme.

NICE!! 10 peeps!! This is gonna be sweet. I just got my camera back from last Sunday's Seahawks game. I guess we could "TAILGATE" tomorrow too. I'll bring my tailgate if you bring yours!

TurboChevelle, you have SONIC down there and we have none. I say the next G2G we cruise down I-5 a little and meet at a SONIC.

Edited by uncald4 (see edit history)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just wanted to say thanks to all of you who showed. i had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you. yall have some beautiful trucks. we should start another thread to post the pics up. i didnt bring a camera like a dummy if you could please send them to me i would be greatly thankful. thanks again Justin

I beat you Ray! Here's the thread.... http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48131

Please add your pics when you get time. I pulled off my bug guard as soon as I got home. I didn't realize how dumb it looked until today. I think I'm also going to flat black my scoops. And hopefully find some painted wheels. Those powder coated stockies are the goods! I hope you don't mind if I copy you CHPTR13. :P

EDIT:

Dammit. Standby. Ray and I posted at the same time. I asked a MOD to merge the two.

Edited by uncald4 (see edit history)

Also had a good time. Even though I was late :jester: Ray had a good Idea about a Eastern Washington trip for next Summer to Moses Lake for a full day of fun when the weather gets hot again. We also talked about something like a trip to Griot's in Fife for a free detail clinic sometime. We will see you guy's next time

Sid