Question for all supercharged guys

I was wondering if any of you guys running superchargers or nitrous or both are having any traction problems at the track or on the street. with the stock rims and tires and if you had the opportunity would you go bigger on both.

Just a supercharger on mine. When it comes to straight line acceleration, the only time it will break loose is on wet pavement.

Tires - So far I am relatively happy with the stock tires. Which is really quite a compliment. Based on past purchases, I am used to the factory supplied tires being outright crap. When the tires wear out, I will see what else is available and weigh my options.

Wheels - About the only thing I would like to change here is to get them to weigh less and have a brushed aluminum look. I certainly would not want to go larger in diameter, I think the ride quality would suffer.

ZIPPY,

All i was trying to say if it were an option for the supercharged guys to go wider taking into account weight of bigger tire and rim would you do it. or is the wheel spin not enough to worry about.

I just weighed my stock wheel and tire tonight and it came out to 81 lbs. :eek: i couldn't believe it i heard 78 lbs and i thought that was high

Yeah, mine weighed like 83 lbs. Heavy a$$ suckers ha.

Archived