Racerjj And The Truck Make News On K&n Website

RacerJJ

I picked up K&N as a sponsor this year and since I recently won the sportsman track championship at AAA Dragway at California Speedway, they decided to do a story on their website about me. Some of my quotes about the truck are a little off due to some miscommunication but it is still a pretty cool story and some great press for the SSS! I am very grateful to have K&N as a sponsor and their products are the best on the market!

Link

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

Congratulations, John! :thumbs: Care to elaborate on the misquotes? :)

Well, this is one..."I did a lot of transmission upgrades on the stock engine." Just a miscommunication most likely due to cell phone reception.

"...won the event by ten points." I won the championship by ten points, not the event. Again, a miscommunication most likely.

That's all really. I am still very happy with the story and very excited that they did such a great story on me.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

Well, this is one..."I did a lot of transmission upgrades on the stock engine." That's not exactly something I would say nor does it make much sense! :D

"...won the event by ten points." I won the championship by ten points, not the event.

"K&N protects my engines on and off the track.” I didn't say this but it sounds cool! :D

That's all really.

Yeah, the trans / engine one was pretty funny. Didn't sound like you would have said that!