Original Owners.

Bad Bowtie

I'm the original owner of my 04 sss. purchased july 4th 2004 :D 53k miles on the her now. :chevy:

Its seems like yesterday when we first met she was in the back of the dealership hiding amongest the other trucks but for some reason she sat a little taller and a little brighter then the other ones so I walked up and saw the badges soon I realized what it was it was love at first sight! :wub: LOL shes now a heads cam truck :rollin: and I cant wait to get back and drive it!

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)

2005 VHO - Vehicle Build Model: CC15753 2005 Silverado LS 1500 2WD Ext Cab - Order Number: HWJV1C - Build Date(birthday): 02/08/2005 - Build Plant: 25153.

pickup at dealer on 03/26/05, and she is my baby :chevy:

Nice. That silver birch looks good with those VHO chrome 20's. :thumbs:

does buying her at 10k miles count ?? lol !! she still smelled new for 2k4, bought her in June of 2008.. old guy owned her,must have been a toy hauler, even had a brake controller in under the dash..dressed up with cowl induction hood, bedrug, rollup cover, drove 3 hours to get her, love at first site..