Carbon Fiber Volant Intake Cover

uncald4

I made this for another member who was interested. I haven't heard from them so it's up for grabs. This is a 1/4" ABS plastic covered with real carbon fiber. It's cleared and polished to a nice shine. Your original Volant screws will be needed to secure this cover. Cost is $65 plus $8.95 USPS Priority shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

pm sent

Roger that.

damn good price for a cool accessory. i would be interested in one one of these days.

Thank you. I have a 1/4" clear cover on mine. Holler at me when you get the bug to change that cover. We'll make something cool.

Have you done any other custom pieces? If so would you care to show? Excellent work.

I am the KING of custom shit. And what I mean is that I can't leave things alone. If it sits long enough in my driveway my tools will find it and bring me the pieces that need to be modified or replaced. A "CURSE" my wife thinks. Bah...

Check out my website for other coolness... www.gigharborautoworks.com

Anything craziness you can think of..... I can make it. Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, clear parts like Lexan and acrylic. Fiberglass, light-up, custom lettering. Whateva!

Let me know if you have any idea's. I love to try new things. :thumbs:

I am the KING of custom shit. And what I mean is that I can't leave things alone. If it sits long enough in my driveway my tools will find it and bring me the pieces that need to be modified or replaced. A "CURSE" my wife thinks. Bah...

Check out my website for other coolness... www.gigharborautoworks.com

Anything craziness you can think of..... I can make it. Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, clear parts like Lexan and acrylic. Fiberglass, light-up, custom lettering. Whateva!

Let me know if you have any idea's. I love to try new things. :thumbs:

cool nice to see another CF master :cheers:

arturo049.jpg

arturo050.jpg

carbonfiberradiatorcover4.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Thank you for everyone's interest in this cover. However, I'm not an authorized vendor on this site. I want to respect the rules and other vendors by taking this offline. If you have any questions about this Carbon Fiber cover or the Clear Volant cover please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thank you.

-Travis