Show Off Your Pets

SS Silv

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Bella. She loves hanging out at the lake, riding with her dad on his new Polaris RZR, posing for pictures, swimming, whining, taking up half of the bed...and eating! LOL...she will be 1 next month.

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

she's beautifull man! here's my 14 month old male ,"Tank"

A fellow Corgi owner. :thumbs: Charlie's looking good. Is he about 2 or 3?

My male is going on 9 and is starting to have a rough go of it...back & nerve problems.

Here are my boys. Charlie is the red and white Corgi and Kobe is the black and white Dalmatian/Lab mix.

A fellow Corgi owner. :thumbs: Charlie's looking good. Is he about 2 or 3?

My male is going on 9 and is starting to have a rough go of it...back & nerve problems.

Charlie is 4 now. He broke one of his hind legs when he was a puppy and has had some minor issues with it ever since but we have him on a pretty strict diet to keep his weight down and he takes glucosimine supplements. We recently started shaving his coat and he loves it! He looks and acts like a puppy every time he gets cut! There are more pics of him on my MySpace page (link is in my sig.).

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

she's beautifull man! here's my 14 month old male ,"Tank"

I want to get a British Bully so bad but my wife says they are ugly. I , on the contrary think they are beautiful dogs. I'll talk her into it one day, hell I might just "surprise" her one day with a new friend!

good looking Bully's!

I want to get a British Bully so bad but my wife says they are ugly. I , on the contrary think they are beautiful dogs. I'll talk her into it one day, hell I might just "surprise" her one day with a new friend!

good looking Bully's!

you wont be dissapointed, great temperment, and great compainions. if you do decide to get one, do your research and get one from a local breeder. these guys have a fair amount of health problems, but oh so worth it! :D

you wont be dissapointed, great temperment, and great compainions. if you do decide to get one, do your research and get one from a local breeder. these guys have a fair amount of health problems, but oh so worth it! :D

Thanks for the input. I've been doing my homework on Bully's for a while so I am aware of there inherant health issues. If you're ever in the Chicago/Aurora area you and your pooch are more than welcome to run around in my 3/4 acre yard and enjoy some steaks and some beer! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the input. I've been doing my homework on Bully's for a while so I am aware of there inherant health issues. If you're ever in the Chicago/Aurora area you and your pooch are more than welcome to run around in my 3/4 acre yard and enjoy some steaks and some beer! :cheers:

i appreciate the offer bro!