Broke Into The 11s Finally

mwalls54

well it made it to the 11s but I am not real happy with that. Reason being is i was running a decent size shot but my fuel pump just couldn't feed the injectors and the n2o with pressure dropping down to the low 50s also the n2o system was only working on 8 volts :wtf: I found that the next day because i was having to heat the bottle with a torch because my bottle heater wasn't getting hot enough. I am planning on getting a stand alone fuel system for the n2o and correct the voltage problem this fall.

11.96@113 Video

Congrats man :thumbs: Yeah a standalone is the only way to go, once you get to the level you're at. It would suck to see you toast your motor. Another thing to check is to improve the wiring to the pump in the tank, the factory wiring is so weenie that there is *big* voltage drop and that not only cuts pump output bigtime but also increases amperage and burns up the pump. I was a chart on the Walbro and I this is my fuzzy memory but I think at 60-psi it draws something like 40-amps :eek:

Mr. P. :)

Awesome times nonetheless. :cheers: I take it the BFG's did well? Lightning fest? :P

I had a big fear of the electrical demands for my set-up as well and am taking all precautions to avoid bugs. Ever consider the Nano system and get rid of the bottle heater?

it was a big shot and my 60fts were 1.8 somthing. i dont spray coming out of the hole on a shot like that.

oh i have considerd alot of things lol but I have been over budget for a long time now so i pretty much will just have to live with what i have for now.