My Latest Under Hood Mods! Whatca Think?

RICE EATER

I love those covers. I am having the hardest time finding the web site you bought that from. Everytime I search for the Joe Gibbs site it takes me to other BS I'm not looking for. Where did you find that. If on line do you have an address.

Looks Great!!!

well bad new for ya...from my understanding they dont make them anymore.. i bought my used for another member. this is what made me buy it on site.. knowing there arnt going to be alot of them out there on the SS's ... so basily your just going to have to stumble on to one like i did and JUMP ON IT!..haha wish i could help ya more.. maybe some of the other guys will know where to get one..but thats all the help i got for ya.

The covers are still made by a company in france or Italy. Let me do some diggin but they are like 700-800 new without shipping and import fees.

i was going to make a tool for that and make CF maggie covers but i didnt have enough orders to even start the tool, too many people flaked on the other CF parts too. those are nice covers though :chevy: