Need 90mm Tb Adapter

well ive never used a 90mm on an LS1/LQ9... whats everyone using? kevin (krambos) setup looks really nice. any tips, places to buy, or ones you all have for sale would be great. thanks guys!!

EDIT: Im referring to the harness/adaptors needed to use a GM 90mm. thanks again!

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

:withstupid: I use this one. It was formally called the X-link V1. If you choose to run an LS2 Corvette 90mm TB, you will need to do a minor cutting job of a few wires in the harness. This is the V2 which does not require a 5 volt reference wire and utilizes both TP sensors, simple plug and play with your stock TAC. I made a mounting bracket off of the passenger side head. I will post pictures in a week or so of that.

:withstupid: I use this one. It was formally called the X-link V1. If you choose to run an LS2 Corvette 90mm TB, you will need to do a minor cutting job of a few wires in the harness. This is the V2 which does not require a 5 volt reference wire and utilizes both TP sensors, simple plug and play with your stock TAC. I made a mounting bracket off of the passenger side head. I will post pictures in a week or so of that.

ok, fairly confused... if i use the one in the link, its plug and play?

yes it is, just need the vette tb not the tbss 90mm there is a difference.

with my elbow and carb style intake , it cleared the alt, by maybe 1/16th of an inch. it was close but worked. i also had to use it upside down but that doesent matter.

If you use the Vette LS2 90MM TB it is "almost" plug and play. You will need to cut two wires IN THE HARNESS for it to work correctly (VERY easy to do). Instructions are included. :cheers: